OLOS is at the forefront of data management solutions, providing researchers and institutions with the tools they need to safely manage, publish, and preserve their data. OLOS, the Swiss platform, is dedicated to the long-term preservation of research data in various scientific disciplines.
· Develop your training skills in collaboration with our team of trainers,
· Develop your network within the Swiss research domain, connecting with researchers and administrators from High Schools and staying at the forefront of advancements in the research data management field,
· Participating to innovative projects.
· Take in charge of the day-to-day operations of the OLOS, including the administrative tasks.
· Collaborate with the president of the Association to ensure seamless communication and synergy.
· Monitor and oversee OLOS promotion and communication.
· Organize OLOS training about the platform and the research data management.
· Innovate and implement efficient processes to enhance overall productivity.
· Prepare and present regular reports on OLOS activities and project progress.
· Bachelor and or Master degree in Information science, or similar domains.
· Good knowledge of administrative and accounting processes.
· Proven experience in project coordination or a similar role.
· Proven experience in research data management or a similar role.
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
· Ability to learn computer tools quickly
· Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
· Languages: English and French; good knowledge of German would be a plus
Please apply using this job offer.